Thursday, April 7, 2011

Cupcakes in a Row


If I could choose anything to do for the rest of my life it would be to pipe icing on cupcakes. I want someone to give me a trays and trays of unfrosted cupcakes and a never ending piping bag and let me at it. There’s something relaxing about the motion of piping fluffy clouds of icing on top of a little cakes that I love… until the bag runs out and I have to refill it, that’s not so fun… messy, sticky, awkward. Not cool.



I always watch DC Cupcakes and watch them do this and never have to fill their own bags… they’ve got it figured out… Shout out to the DC Cupcakes ladies, I could so do the signature swirl… just saying… if you ever need a hand ;).  


These cupcakes were for the cheer team banquet that I just posted on. Liat requested velvet because she loves them. So I’m of course cool with that because red velvet is awesome… until I saw a recipe for… wait for it… wait for it… Chocolate Chip COOKIE DOUGH Cupcakes, Shut. Up. As soon as Corey and I bit into one we both decided they were life changing. Seriously, cookie dough inside a cupcake is awesome… not too sweet, a little treat in the middle. It doesn’t get any better than that!


The third cupcake I made was my ever popular Chocolate cake with a cream cheese icing. Classic.


These pictures make me happy, and they were fun to make… except when I had to stop and fill the piping bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment