Saturday, July 17, 2010

Too Much Fun!

So you have to love it when the bride says... ''just bring a cake... whatever you want... go for it!''

Lance and Courtney are two of the most vibrant people you will ever meet! So an ordinary, traditional cake just would not do. I knew Courtney wanted crooked and pink... those were my guidelines. So after coming up with an idea I started to decorate and went uhhh.... no, that doesnt work. So I was there needing to come up with an idea asap! So I went back to look at the ideas I had for other cakes saved up and saw this design... so fun! It really worked well with the shape of the cake and when I dropped it off it really fit the whole fun theme of the wedding.

Congratulations and thanks for asking me to be a part of your day... it was absolutely incredible! All the best.





1 comment:

  1. LOVE this!! Your cakes are awesome.......I will recommend you to any brides I come across (and whoever else needs a cake.)

    ReplyDelete