Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Crazy For Cupcakes

I'm really into making cupcakes lately, or if i'm not making them.... looking at cute new ideas. The only problem is that when I make them, I want to eat them, which in turn causes me incredible guilt which motivates me to run (when its not windy...) So i guess its good, but I think i'm not even touching the tip of the iceberg when it come to counteracting calories from cake! It doesn't help that gobs of icing are always involved. The 'Martha' in me is really loving the Martha Stewarts cupcakes cook book too!


For Easter dinner I made a skor bar cake ( I should have taken a pic it was beautiful!)... but it was so huge that we only ate half and the other half was left to me.I like to think that Corey helped eat it but sadly i'm in huge denile!


Here are a few cupcakes I made for the new parents in town... inspired by my fur baby (Moe)... his baby dinosaur is his favourite toy!




1 comment:

  1. Crazy Lorissa took these cupcakes to her new born photoshoot! She refused to eat them... silly girl. Check out http://www.ladidalanephotography.blogspot.com/ and go to "Baby Beckett and Cupcakes. . . two things I love" To see the beautiful baby and some cool cupcake pics!

    ReplyDelete